Advance reservations at our Matthiessen State Park bed and breakfast are suggested. Rooms must be reserved with a 50% deposit. (When booking 3 plus nights, please call us for a reduced rate on your deposit. On-line reservations automatically take 50% no matter how long you stay.) We accept Cash, check, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., but we will be happy to make arrangements for late arrivals. Please call us for the code to get in the front door on the day of your stay. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
Canceling Stays at Our Matthiessen State Park Bed and Breakfast
Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance have three options.
- Rebook to another date at our Matthiessen State Park bed and breakfast
- Receive a gift certificate for the amount of the pre paid room
- Receive a refund less $25.00 bookkeeping fee
For cancellations less than seven days in advance they have the same three options if we can refill the room, if not they lose their deposit. For cancellations 24 hours or less, and for no shows, they will lose their deposit plus the remainder of the room fee will be charged to their credit card. When booking three or more rooms, a 30 day notice of cancellation is required.
- Prices are for double occupancy
- An additional $25 per extra person per night will be charged. This includes children.
- Additional persons can not be added to Door County or Turkey Run
- Gift certificates available
- Baskets, and flowers available upon request.
- Children tend to find us extremely boring.
- One dog friendly room (well behaved only) $25 per dog per night will be charged. Cleaning charge will be applied for accidents. We must have advanced notice if you plan on bringing your pet. Pets may not be left unattended at any time.
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice. Applicable taxes not included.
- Single weekday business traveler, $75 a night for 1 night or more in Door County or Turkey Run. Multiple nights of 5 or more, negotiable rate.
- Anyone using a coupon or gift certificate or anything like that, please call us to make your reservation. All on line reservations will have their credit cards run through for half the amount of the room.
- You are welcome to bring your own bottle. No corkage fee.
At Brightwood Inn, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Brightwood Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Brightwood Inn does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your harddrive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose too.
At Brightwood Inn, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Brightwood Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.